A dental bond is a professional oral health care procedure that utilizes special materials to enhance your smile. Listed below are some key facts about dental bonding:
– Dental bonding applies resin and porcelain materials directly onto the faces of your teeth for a durable hold that improves both look and function.
– Dental bonding is an auxiliary tooth-colored dental filling procedure that helps treat and avert cavities.
– Dental bonding can be used to cover a portion of a tooth that has been exposed when gums recede due to periodontal disease or for other reasons.
-Dental bonding can be used to make teeth look longer or to change their shape.
– Dental bonding can address minor spacing issues amongst teeth.
– Dental bonds can be shaded to blend in with the anticipated color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding is occasionally used to fix damage from accidents and injuries such as chips, cracks and fractures.
Would you like to meet with Dr. Tina Foss and our team at North Mesquite Dental for a dental bonding treatment? Just call (972) 619-7763 to book an appointment at our office in Mesquite, Texas. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.