Did you know that irregularities in your mouth may be able to be corrected via the use of laser dentistry? Lasers are extremely precise and capable of a variety of tasks. Remove oral abnormalities with laser dentistry and achieve the following oral health care treatments:
– Laser dentistry is extremely effective for cavities and tooth decay and can be used to prepare teeth for dental fillings.
– When root canal treatments are required, lasers can be used to reform the gums and clear away any contamination around the area before the treatment is pragmatic.
– Teeth whitening treatments can use lasers to activate gels placed in your mouth to remove deep stains and discolorations.
– Lasers can be used for minor oral health care treatments such as the removal of canker sores and lesions.
– When checking for oral cancers, lasers can be used to take out a small amount of gum tissue for cancer biopsies to be done.
If you are showing signs of damaged teeth, come visit North Mesquite Dental for treatment today. With the helpful support of laser dentistry and the expert skills of Dr. Tina Foss and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Mesquite, Texas, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at [phone]. Visit us today, and your smile with thank you!